Friday, October 17, 2014

ISNHS INTRAMURALS 2014

     
A crowd in the gymnasium. Crowd around the athletic field. Many buildings were temporarily decorated. Screaming students all over the campus. Some students were in a sports attire, sweaty. What is happening?
            September 18, the intamurals officially started. Well, to be honest it wasn't that exciting at first. It was like just an ordinary day for us because in the morning, we had our classes. Then at the afternoon, the opening of the intramurals. The players had a parade all the way to the gymnasium. Then the rest of the program was held at the gymnasium. Nothing exciting. The players had kinda sworn for a clean and friendly game. Selcted students per year level had a performance, the so-called Dance Revolution.
           On the second day, the game started with a rain. When I arrived at school, many students surrounded the athletic field to watch the soccer. It was cool to watch to play soccer when it's raining. The game went out more challenging. When I arrived at our classroom, I spotted my non-CAT Officer classmates sitting, watching, playing. I can see the boredom in their faces. I got out to check some more interesting games. We stayed at the gymnasium for the basketball to support the seniors. I used all my voice to cheer for them. At least it was worth it. Seniors won! Woohhooo! Well, that was the best part of the intramurals for me, yet. After the game, we enjoyed the rain. We actually played under the rain. We were dripping wet. It was so much fun. And that's where the weekday ended. The next day was supposedly the third day of the intramurals. But unfortunately, a typhoon hit us. But at least we had time to enjoy and feel the essence of the intramurals.

         Incomplete but fun. That's how I describe our intramurals for this year. But I am expecting more exciting intramurals for the following years. Even though I will already leave our school next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment