Tuesday, August 26, 2014
Reflection
In this grading period, it may be the start of the school year but I really learned a lot of things in our ICT class. I was able to recognize the people behind the progress of the widely used internet. And I can now determine some things about web log. And of course, I was able to make a blog like this.
But behind these things that I learned, I quite had some trouble in making blogs. I had some problem in the URL in making blogs. So far, this is the only problem that I encountered.But I had faced this problem. I eagerly learned how to do this properly.
Moving on to another three grading periods, I promise myself to do the best I can to do our requirements properly and if possible, with excellence.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Short. Try to make it with more ideas. Keep it up!
ReplyDelete